There are many ways you can get on board and support the work that is being done. We look forward to having you on the journey with us.
Become a Friend of Wise Choices for Life
- Receive updates and progress reports
- Become an advocate as you learn about this ministry
- Training Kits are the tool that empower those who have been trained, to be able to effectively train others
- We ask field partner organisations to purchase these kits for their staff who have received training. But for many it is an unaffordable expense
- You can sponsor a Training Kit (or part of one) to bless these organisations and ensure that the training is put to good use
Knit, Sew, Make
Are you one of those creative people who would be able to turn your hand to making something for us? We have a need for the following:
Knitted Uterus – yes, we do mean uterus! – is an important part of the training kit we use. It helps to demonstrate why a woman haemorrhages after giving birth. If you’re into knitting, you can download the patterns here.
Sanitary Pads – It’s sad to say that in countries like Uganda very few girls have access to items such as sanitary pads. Many times a young girl will end up missing school out of embarrassment when she has her period and is not able to manage it. Providing cloth sanitary pads is a more affordable and practical way for girls to negotiate this difficult time and ensure that they can make the most of their education.
Your donation helps cover costs of this ministry
Thanks for your support