What makes us different and why do we need another aid development agency?
- We recognise and respect the importance of faith, culture and the traditional leaders as being the key drivers of change.
- We train women and men in reproductive health; how to develop safe relationships, care for women during pregnancy, become responsible caring parents and plan ahead for a family.
- We pass on health information to those from non-medical backgrounds.
- We produce professional training kits usually reserved for medical schools.
- We use training methods that can be further utilised in a variety of learning settings.
- We work with the local government of the country we work in to serve them in their mission to reduce poverty.